Tuition and Financial Aid

The Fenn School recognizes the importance of a diverse community; families should not hesitate to apply because of financial circumstances. Financial aid is available solely on the basis of demonstrated financial need. Requests for financial aid are made at the time of application. Fenn's NAIS SSS school code is 3136Please contact Amy Jolly, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, for inquiries regarding application fee assistance.

Payment Plans

To reserve a spot at Fenn, each student’s deposit is due on or before April 10. We offer three payment plans to help match a family’s financial situation:

  • Plan 1: Tuition may be paid in full on or before July 1.
  • Plan 2: The first tuition payment of 65% is due on or before July 1. The remaining 35% is due on or before October 1. 
  • Plan 3: Families may pay tuition in ten monthly installments from May 1 to February 1 through FACTS Management Company.


Fenn now accepts Mastercard and Visa for tuition and fees. Please note there is a convenience fee for this service.  Please select "Fenn Tuition and/or Fees" when completing payment.

Financing Options

FACTS offers an interest-free ten-month payment plan beginning on May 1 that allows families to avoid making lump-sum payments for tuition. There is a $43 enrollment fee per family for this plan. LEARN MORE OR ENROLL IN FACTS

Tuition Insurance

The Fenn enrollment agreement covers the entire school year. The fact that school fees are paid in installments does not constitute a fractional contract. If, subsequent to July 1 of any year, a student is absent, withdrawn, or dismissed from the school, the obligation to pay the tuition continues as though the student were in fact still enrolled for the entire year. 

In view of this unconditional obligation, the Tuition Refund Plan is offered to parents. This plan insures fees (prepaid and due) in the event of absence or separation according to the terms of the policy. The Tuition Refund Plan is strongly recommended for all families. Please contact David Platt, Assistant Headmaster for Finance and Operations, at 978-318-3524 or dplatt@fenn.org, with any questions.

TUITION RATES 2016-2017

Grade 4$33,120
Grade 4 ILP       $40,660
Grade 5$34,260
Grade 5 ILP$41,800
Grade 6$35,610
Grade 7$36,150
Grade 8$37,080
Grade 9$40,370


Deposit (applied to tuition) 10% of Tuition Due

2016-17 Student Activity Fees


 

Fenn Facts

 

12-16 

average class size

5:1 

student to teacher ratio

 

 

91% 

admitted into top secondary school choices 

 

 

90%

students play sports in high school

     

 71% 

faculty with advanced degrees

 

 

1:1

 iPad to student ratio

Visit

Ready to get in touch with us? We'd love to talk with you and set up a time for you to come see for yourself what a Fenn education can do for your son.

Apply

Time to hit the send button? We are here to help you with the application process for your son. Please submit your application by January 31st, and we will be in touch with more information. 

Support

Fenn relies on its loyal community to sustain this wonderful place of learning for young boys. Your gift to Fenn today ensures the Fenn of tomorrow.

An Independent Day School
for Boys Grades 4-9

516 Monument Street, Concord, MA 01742

Tel: (978) 369-5800 Email:  info@fenn.org

powered by finalsite