Service Learning is an important component of a Fenn education. It strives to meaningfully incorporate Fenn’s cores values of empathy, respect, honesty, and courage through participation in a variety of community projects. Through engagement in service initiatives, Fenn students will practice civic responsibility, problem solving and leadership skills. Service Learning at Fenn also strives to connect to classroom learning and the advisory program.
SERVICE LEARNING 2021-22
Please Save the Date for the following Service Learning Spring Activities:
- Open Table Food Drive (February 11 - March 4)
- Open Table Collection at Crosby’s (February 26 & 27)
- Heading Home Online Fundraiser (March 4 - April 1)
- Off the Grid Photography Exhibit in Fenn's Kane Gallery, featuring work by clients of the Lynn Emergency Homeless Shelter (April 4 - 29)
- Tough Ruck Road Race Student Ambassador Volunteers (April 16)
- Cradles for Crayons Pajama Drive (April 22 - May 10)
- Heading Home Up and Out Move (April 24)
- Walk for Hunger Participants (May 1)
- Cradles for Crayons Giving Factory Volunteers (May 14)
- The Bridges Project - Fenn Ninth Graders will interview and document the life stories of senior citizens as part of an English and Social Studies project (April - May)
We welcome suggestions for future service learning projects. If you have questions or ideas for future projects or you would like to volunteer to lead a project, please email Emmalee Fay at email@example.com or Rob Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!