PA Student Activity Fee
Dear Fenn Parents,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year at Fenn. The Fenn Parents Association (PA) offers many wonderful community building events and activities for both the students and the parents at Fenn. Our goal is to foster an inclusive, close-knit Fenn community with opportunities for parents and students to get to know each other better, to have fun, and to build lasting friendships.
In a typical year, student activities organized by the PA include:
- 4th Grade: Blue & Gold Dinner for each student and guest, Winter Outing, End of Year Party
- 5th Grade: Winter Outing, End of Year Party
- 6th Grade: Blue & Gold Dinner for each student and guest, Winter Outing, End of Year Party
- 7th Grade: Winter Outing, End of Year Party
- 8th Grade: Gold & Blue Dinner for each student and guest, End of Year Party
- 9th Grade: Class Outing, End of Year Party
The PA requests that the fees required to cover these events be paid up front at the beginning of the year. Fenn families who receive financial aid will receive a separate letter regarding the PA Student Activity Fee from Tory Hayes, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, and may contact him with any questions or concerns.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or to get involved. Thank you for your support; we look forward to helping make this a great year for our Fenn students and their families.
Tanya Oblak, PA Treasurer and Liz Nadzo, PA President
- Blue & Gold and Dinner for grades 4 and 6 for each student and their guest
- Gold & Blue Dinner for grade 9 for each student and their guest
- Winter outings for students in grades 4, 5, 6, and 7
- Outing for students in grade 9
- End-of-year parties for each grade (4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9)
The difference in the fees is due to students in grades 4 and 6 having one more additional event per year.
Fenn families who receive financial aid will receive a separate letter regarding the PA Student Activity Fee from Tory Hayes, Interim Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, and may contact him with any questions or concerns.
The main events planned for each boy are usually well attended and are extremely important in fostering his connection to the school and relationships with his classmates. We hope that the boys are able to attend all our events. If there are transportation or after event care issues that make his attendance difficult please contact your grade parents or Babbie Mulvany, VP of School and Student Life.
If your son can’t attend a certain event, the PA Student Activity Fee is still the same for the year. This PA Student Activity Fee only covers a portion of the expenses for the events that are sponsored by the PA each year and is not calculated per event.
In order to maintain the convenience to our parents and our PA volunteers and to eliminate the transaction fees for parents, we are collecting all fees at the beginning of the year and not as the events occur.
The PA Student Activity Fee is per student at Fenn to help cover the costs of the expenses for each boy to participate in his grade’s activities. Please pay the appropriate fee for each of your Fenn students.