Fenn-NBS Transportation Program Registration 2021-2022
Registration is not confirmation of enrollment. The Transportation Coordinator will reach out to all families to confirm all pick up and drop off locations separately.
Parent/Guardian 1 Information
Parent/Guardian 2 Information
- I understand that I am committing to participate in the Fenn Transportation Program for the 2021-2022 school year.
- I understand that Fenn will make every effort to offer transportation, but cannot guarantee service.
- I understand that I, and my child, agree to follow all rules provided by the school or the bus operator while participating in the Transportation Program.
- I understand that due to on-going shifts in guidance related to COVID, further guidance related to safe and health participation in the transportation program will be available before the start of school and I, and my child, agree to follow this guidance and the rules associated with this guidance.
- I understand that should my child be in violation of these rules, they may be subject to dismissal from the program without refund.
- I additionally understand that in the case of a force majeure event that causes either the vendor or the school to suspend service, the school will refund up to 80% of the transportation fee, which is the same amount the schools will continue to be required to pay the vendor in such an event.
NOTE: If you are registering multiple students, each student requires his/her own individual registration. Once you have submitted the form, you will see a link to re-start the form for any additional students. Thank you.